Importance Of Hygiene
Hygiene is very important not only for a baby but also for a mom. Every mom should be ready for everything, especially during the walk. For example, clean hand sanitizer is essential to have. Also, don't forget about the main hygiene rules.
Essential Hygiene Rules
- Wash your hands. It's especially important to wash your hands before feeding your baby.
- Clean your home. It doesn't mean that you need to clean your house every day. Focus on the areas that have a lot of contact with hands, food or bodies. Carefully clean bathroom & kitchen.
- Don't forget to clean toys. Use a special disinfectant.
- Bathing your baby. But don't overwash him or her. Because it may damage your baby's sensitive skin.
- Trim your baby's fingernails well. But don't cut the nails too short. Also, the best time to trim them is when your baby is asleep.