Essential Hygiene Rules
- Wash your hands. It's especially important to wash your hands before feeding your baby.
- Clean your home. It doesn't mean that you need to clean your house every day. Focus on the areas that have a lot of contact with hands, food or bodies. Carefully clean bathroom & kitchen.
- Don't forget to clean toys. Use a special disinfectant.
- Bathing your baby. But don't overwash him or her. Because it may damage your baby's sensitive skin.
- Trim your baby's fingernails well. But don't cut the nails too short. Also, the best time to trim them is when your baby is asleep.