1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Tuxedo Black with Red Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Tuxedo Black with Red Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Folding front seats.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-3.25 inches.
- Originally owned by Wayne Tuck of Roanoke, VA, this 1969 Chevelle™ was ordered brand new with SS™ 396 equipment including the L78 375 engine, 4-speed close ratio trans, Positraction differential, 3.73 rear axle ratio, special instrumentation, and a host of other options. Incredible documentation of this car survives to this day. On top of relics like the original purchase check, temporary registration, and invoice, there is even a photo of him getting the keys from his original salesman, Hoover Potter, on the day he took delivery! After some slight modifications, Wayne avidly drag raced this prized Chevelle™ both on the track and the streets.
- After buying the car in 2006, Sam Griffith and his son actually met the former owner and learned a great deal about the car. Sam Griffith wanted to return the Chevelle™ to period-correct “Day-2” racing condition for the 2018 MCACN. Upon completion, it was the winner for the 2018 MCACN Midwest Muscle Car Restoration Pick of the Show!
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items