Skill 3 Model Kit 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible 2 in 1 Kit 1/16 Scale Model by AMT
- Brand new 1/16 scale plastic model kit of 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible 2 in 1 Kit (Skill 3) 1/16 plastic model kit by AMT.
- Brand new box.
- Whitewall tires.
- Chrome plated parts.
- Expanded decal sheet.
- Vinyl hoses and wiring.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Metal axles and black vinyl tires.
- Model L-12 inches long assembled.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Parts molded in white, unless otherwise indicated.
- Build your kit one of two ways: Stock or Custom.
- Custom options include: plated cragar "Super Trick" wheels, fat 60-Series "Goodyear" Rally G.T. tires, hood scoop and plated dual side pipes.
- Show/Go engine options: turbocharger system with 4-barrel carb, plus plated finned valve covers and low-restriction air cleaner. Vinyl ignition wiring and water hose tubing are included for super-detailing.
- The 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible - an american classic. Under the hood: first edition of Chevrolet's legendary "Shaker" V8; a high-winding, light-weight 265-incher developing 162 real horsepower with 8.1:1 compression and 2 BBL carburetion.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items