1962 Buick Electra 225 Burgundy Metallic with White Top Limited Edition to 210 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
- Brand new 1/43 scale car model of 1962 Buick Electra 225 Burgundy Metallic with White Top Limited Edition to 210 pieces Worldwide model car by Goldvarg Collection.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed interior, exterior.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Dimensions approximately L-5 inches long.
- This model is made of resin and does not have any openings.
- The Buick Electra is a full-size luxury car that was built by Buick from 1959 to 1990. Harlow H. Curtice, former president of the Buick division and later president of General Motors, named the car after his sister-in-law, Electra Waggoner Biggs.
- During its more than 30-year run, Electra was offered in varying body styles including coupe, convertible, sedan, and station wagon. It was rear-wheel drive from 1959 to 1984 and then converted to front-wheel drive (except station wagon) in 1985. The Electra was replaced by the Buick Park Avenue in 1991. The big Buick of 1962 carried four VentiPorts per front fender and featured a rakish sculptured restyle of its 1961 guise. The hardtop coupe and standard hardtop sedan featured a convertible inspired semi-formal roof-line, while the Riviera hardtop sedan continued to use six-window pillar-less configuration. Electra 225 rear fenders had a group of vertical hash-marks, with Electra 225 spelled out in block letters just above. A full length bright strip crowned the upper body ridge, while the tower rocker molding and wheelhouses were accented with bright trim. Wheel covers had a gold accent ring. Interiors were of the finest cloth and, on the convertible, leather was used. Standard features included directional signals, full-flow oil filter, dual speed electric windshield washer/wipers, Deluxe steering wheel, cigar lighter, Step-on parking brake, dual armrests, Turbine-Drive transmission, padded dashboard, heater, defroster, glove box light, back-up lights, power steering, Glare-proof rear-view mirror, power brakes, power brake signal light, safety buzzer, courtesy lights, two-way power seats, power windows, Super Deluxe wheel covers, Safety option group, custom padded cushions, Accessory Group options and custom moldings.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items