- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge "Moonlight Goat" Black Limited Edition to 564 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed chassis.
- Carpeted interior.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Functional suspension.
- Officially licensed product.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Separate spare tire in the trunk.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- When 1970 rolled around, the GTO had experienced the glory of the muscle car era. Beginning in this new decade, Pontiac restyle the GTO with a new endure nose and exposed headlights, new body lines going down the side, and refreshed backend. What remained the same was, the GTO was still pure muscle car as it rolled into the 70s, and this example brings that growling automotive history to life. Powered by a massive 455 cubic-inch HO engine, backed by an automatic transmission, the sedate styling made this one a true "sleeper".
1970 Pontiac Gto Judge "Moonlight Goat" Black Limited Edition To 564 Pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Acme
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items