1964 Chevrolet Impala Ss 409 Lagoon Aqua Green Metallic With Gloss Ermine White Top And White Interior 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 409 Lagoon Aqua Green Metallic with Gloss Ermine White Top and White Interior die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.25, H-3.25 inches.
- The Chevy® Impala™ is a popular full-sized car that has gone through 10 different design generations since 1958. The year it debuted, it was actually a top-of-the-line trim option of the 1958 Chevy® Bel Air®. Starting in 1959, it was its own nameplate.
- The early 1960s was the start of the golden age of American muscle cars. Carrying on the SS™ option first introduced in 1961, the 1964 Impala™ SS™ included the mighty 409ci V8 big-block with dual-4bbl carbs. When the pedal hit the floor, all 425hp roared to life, which inspired the Beach Boys’ hit song “409” in 1962. Styling of the 1964 model was slightly rounded from the previous year with lots of chrome accents, but it still retained the iconic triple tail light setup.
- Auto World has replicated this 1964 Chevy® Impala™ with the SS™ 409 engine option, and painted in factory-matched Lagoon Aqua poly with Ermine White roof.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items