Our Adirondack Chair is a classic design from Maine. It can be used indoors and outdoors. All three available colors are Sherwin Williams water-based latex house paint, so they are safe for your toddler and will hold up to the elements. Because we don't use solvent-based paint, we recommend that you store the Adirondack Chair indoors when not in use in order to extend its life. The Adirondack Chair nicely complements our , , and .
Made in Denver, Colorado.Features and Specifications
- Item #140
- Knotty Pine construction throughout. We use reforested lodgepole pine from Montana that is SFI (Strategic Forestry Initiative) certified.
- 20 3/8"L x 14 1/2"W x 24"H
- The Adirondack Chair comes partially assembled. The final assembly is easy. The major components are glued and screwed together before painting. Simply place them in position, insert the zinc-plated bots in the holes, and tighten the nuts.
- Vinyl personalization is available in Blue, Red, White, Green, Pink, Beige, Purple, Powder Blue, Apple Green, or Black. For an unfinished chair, the lettering will come separately; apply it after you have finished assembling the chair.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood, plywood, or MDF. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.
- If you purchase your chair unfinished, be sure to finish it before exposing it to outdoor weather.
- Ships partially constructed in four sub-assemblies that are easily put together.
Materials and Finish
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
- Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.