Toddler Picnic Table
This is the perfect toddler-sized picnic table for indoor and outdoor use. It is stable and sturdy enough to support 200 pounds and comes partially assembled, so completion is easy with a few bolts. The hardware provided is zinc and nickel plated for the best weather resistance. All three available colors are Sherwin Williams water-based latex house paint, so they are safe for your toddler and will hold up to the elements. Because we don't use solvent-based paint, we recommend that you store the Adirondack Chair indoors when not in use in order to extend its life.
The Toddler Picnic Table pairs well with the , and .
Made in Denver, Colorado.Features and Specifications
- Item #144
- Knotty Pine construction throughout. We use reforested lodgepole pine from Montana that is SFI (Strategic Forestry Initiative) certified.
- 33"L x 30"W x 22"H
- If ordered unfinished, be sure to finish the table before exposing it to outdoor conditions.
- Available in White, Green, Red, and Unfinished.
- Assembly required.
Materials and Finish
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
- Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since we manufacture all Little Colorado products in our own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.