Dubbed 'Suitcase Connectors' by expert model railroaders, these Insulation Displacement Connectors (IDC's) let you connect track feeder wires to main bus (power supply) wires without having to strip or solder. Simply place the connector over the wires and crimp the metal tab with pliers. The tab pierces the insulation and locks the wires together. We have found the adjustable channel lock pliers work best for squeezing the connectors down capturing the wires within. Snap the lid shut, and you're done! Our IDC's are top-quality 3M Scotchlok brand.
#84109 Suitcase Connectors (IDC #558 pink) for bus and feeder sizes #16-22 (max insulation OD .120 inch). Package of 25.
Suitcase Connectors, Idc #558 Pink (Pkg. Of 25)
- Insulation Displacement Connectors (IDCs) connect feeder wires to power supply without stripping or soldering
- Place connector over the wires and crimp the metal tab with pliers
- Connector pierces the insulation and locks the wires together
- Pink IDC #558 for bus and feeder sizes #16 to #22
- Scotchlok brand from 3M, package of 25
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Berkeley Heights, NJ, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items