The SD70ACe is the latest in the line of EMD's "70" locomotives, an evolution of the SD70MAC, although its radiator design harkens more to that of the SD80/90 body. The SD70ACe has been designed to fit the latest EPA standards and regulations, and sports 4300 horsepower.
Union Pacific #1111, dubbed the “Employee Pride” locomotive, was created to honor the men and women of the Union Pacific railroad. Officially unveiled on June 6th, 2019, the locomotive depicts the broad and diverse array of employees who “Power” the Union pacific, paying homage to their roles in building and maintaining the railroad as it operates today. The locomotive’s number – 1111 – represents Union Pacific’s goal to be the #1 railroad with #1 employees with the #1 safety dedication towards 1 vision – Building America.
Kato Usa Emd Sd70ace Up #1111 "Powered By Our People" N Scale
- Exceptional and crisp molding to accentuate the distinct angular lines of the nose and high dynamic brake
- Powerful Kato mechanism powered by a 5-pole flywheel motor and featuring a 9 3/4" minimum turning radius.
- Directional Headlight and illuminated, preprinted number boards.
- Illuminated ditch lights.
- Pre-installed Digitrax DCC
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Berkeley Heights, NJ, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items