With over 220 units produced by EMD between July 1958 and March 1963, the SD-24 locomotive generated a total of 2,400 hp with its turbocharged 567D-3 prime mover and C-C wheel arrangement. The majority of SD-24s produced were purchased by four roads: Chicago Burlington & Quincy, Santa Fe, Southern, and Union Pacific. Atlas’ HO scale model
Atlas Master® "Gold Model" Sd-24 High Nose Burlington Locomotive #508, Ho Scale
- ESU LokSound decoder, supporting all DCC programming modes.
- Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F31.
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
- Lighting effects to match the prototype, including Gyra-light and Mars light where appropriate.
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Berkeley Heights, NJ, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items