Autumn leaves weren't the only things changing color in the fall of 1955, as the Milwaukee became Union Pacific's Chicago-Omaha link for the famed City Domeliners. UP mandated all cars match theirs, and the Milwaukee obliged by painting some 40 cars in yellow, gray and red. Easier to clean and maintain, the Milwaukee adopted the scheme as its own and as cars assigned to the Hiawatha came due for shopping, each received numerous upgrades as well as a new coat of paint. Reflecting these many changes and the bold new scheme.
Bring all the color and romance of travel by train to your HO Scale layout or collection with these limited-run Deluxe Edition consists. Each replica in the series comes fully assembled with all the features that define WalthersProto® models, plus Preiser passengers and crew figures throughout the train; factory installed LED interior lighting, and factory-printed names or numbers as appropriate. Sold only as a complete set, each unique car arrives in the same month as the standard model. Only 300 of each set is produced, and past releases have sold out in a matter of hours. Reserve yours today.
Walthersproto Milwaukee Road 1960S+ 8-Car Twin Cities Hiawatha - Yellow & Gray - Ho Scale Train Set
- Over 150 factory-installed Preiser figures
- No Valley series Parlor Car per prototype consists
- Silver trucks
- Disc brakes as appropriate
- Notched side sills (except on Super Dome)
- Fixed car steps
- Later-style ends, w/lift rings and different diaphragms (except on Super Dome)
- Great add-on with Union Pacific "1960s City of Los Angeles" cars (#74410, 74411, 74412, 74413 & 74414)
- And includes one each:
- 63' Milwaukee Road Railway Post Office #2152
- 75' Milwaukee Road Express Car #1318 (single- window doors)
- 85' Milwaukee Road 52-Seat Coach #501
- 85' Milwaukee Road 52-Seat Coach #513
- 85' Milwaukee Road 52-Seat Coach #540
- 85' Milwaukee Road 52-Seat Coach #543
- 85' Milwaukee Road 48-Seat Diner #122
- 85' Milwaukee Road Skytop Lounge "Cedar Rapids"
- *85' Milwaukee Road Superdome excluded from setPLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature a full underbody to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Berkeley Heights, NJ, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items