Grain elevators come in all shapes and sizes and the Walthers Cornerstone Prairie Co-Op Elevator kit will add variety to your grain handling scenes.
Based on small-town producer elevators small four-silo structures can often be seen standing tall next to their wooden predecessors or related feed mills. Prairie Co-Op Elevator receives grain by truck and ships it out in covered hoppers or, in the late steam and classic diesel era, in grain-door boxcars. This kit includes the silos and headhouse, unloading shed, truck scales and various details to add realism to your layout's grain siding.
- Classic small town terminal elevator
- Typical of concrete elevators in use from 1915 to today
- Used with all types of grain
- Square design with four silos
- Off-center head house
- Cement block unloading shed
- Cement block office with truck scale
- Loading spouts for boxcars and covered hoppers
- Separate dust collector, vents and sampling arm
- Molded in white, light gray and clear plastic