- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1935 Auburn 851 Speedster Black with "Monopoly" Graphics and Mr. Monopoly Resin Figure die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Figure dimensions approximately 3.5 inches tall.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.25, H-3.25 inches.
- Want to be a railroad tycoon? Don’t just ride on the Reading, buy the entire railroad and add three more: the B & O, the Pennsylvania, and the Short Line. The railroad is one of the most valuable properties a Monopoly player can own because the rent increases based on the number of Railroads owned. Join the ranks of rich railroad royalty and rub elbows with Rich Uncle Pennybags. After you own all the railroads, add this Auto World 1:18 scale coal-black 851 Speedster with its sweeping lines and supercharged Lycoming eight-cylinder engine, reminiscent of the horsepower that propelled the Golden Age of Railroading. This highly-collectible American vehicle with its recognizable boattail rear end is emblazoned with the iconic Monopoly train art of the properties that rank 7th out of 10 in payoff percentage and 64% visitation frequency. We’ve even included a resin figure of Mr. Monopoly proudly posing on a railroad engine token! Choo-choooo! All aboard!
1935 Auburn 851 Speedster Black With "Monopoly" Graphics And Mr. Monopoly Resin Figure 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Auto World
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items