- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of George Barris' Drag-u-la Gold "The Munsters" (1964-1966) TV Series "Silver Screen Machines" Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Has opening driver hatch.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.5, W-4, H-2.25 inches.
- The DRAG-U-LA was created from a real fiberglass coffin equipped with a four-speed manual stick, 350hp Ford Mustang 289ci V-8 with dual four-barrel carbs, all fitted to a Mickey Thompson Ram-Thrust manifold. If you’re brave enough to hit the gas, the bone-shaking organ-pipe exhaust will wake the dead! The front of the vehicle sports a marble gravestone with the legend: “Born 1367, Died?”. The royal purple driver seat is located under a plastic bubble in the rear of the coffin. In the spirit of all things fright’ning, this authentic spine-chilling 1:18 replica is dying to be added to your collection!
George Barris' Drag-U-La Gold "The Munsters" (1964-1966) Tv Series "Silver Screen Machines" Series 1/18 Diecast Model By Auto World
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items