- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Winged Sprint Car #1 Sammy Swindell "Kodiak Special" National Sprint Car Hall of Fame and Museum "World of Outlaws" (1987) die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Removable wings.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Removable hood cowl.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-8, W-4, H-4.5 inches.
- The original Kodiak Special was a Stanton/Challenger 1 5/8” tube chassis that became known as the “Big Tube” car. Sammy drove this car during the 1987 season, and the engine was one of four special Pontiac powerplants provided by Sammy’s car owner, Raymond Beadle. It was one of the last hand-painted cars which ran on the World of Outlaws circuit. Swindell won 16 features during 1987 including the Spring Nationals, Devils Bowl, Mesquite, Texas; Winter Nationals, Devils Bowl.
Winged Sprint Car #1 Sammy Swindell "Kodiak Special" National Sprint Car Hall Of Fame And Museum "World Of Outlaws" (1987) 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Acme
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items