1970 Ford Torino Gt Hardtop Medium Ivy Green Metallic With Green Interior \"class Of 1970\" 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Ford Torino GT Hardtop Medium Ivy Green Metallic with Green Interior "Class of 1970" die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- In 1970, Detroit's new crop of muscle cars were powerful beasts, and the 1970 Torino GT was no exception. Replacing the previous year's 428ci V8 engine was a new 429ci in a fresh engine lineup. The wheel track was widened to 60.5" and the wheelbase grew by 5" to aid in its road-hugging ability. The longer wheelbase and wider track resulted in some dramatic exterior changes. The longer aero-sleek lines added visual speed to the car's overall look. The previous year's full-width grille was supplanted by a pointed front end with "Hide-away" headlights. The Ford Torino GT came standard with built-in hood scoop, GT emblems, dual sport mirrors, full-width tail lights with a honeycomb effect, and black deck lid appliques. The interior for 1970 was redesigned as well.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items