Poke-a-dot: Who's In The Ocean
- 20-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and "pop" on every page
- Poke the dots to count the creatures in the ocean and learn fun facts along the way
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they're poked
- Ages 3+; 9.25" x 7.25" book
Extra qty discount
Who's in the Ocean? Pop the dots to find out! Poke the irresistible click-to-count buttons to hear satisfying "clicks" and "pops" as you count all the amazing creatures in the sea! This sturdy 20-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they explore the ocean and learn fun facts along the way! Poke-a-Dot® books help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Cranbury, NJ , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items