1970 Dodge Charger R/t Se 440 Hardtop Panther Pink With White Top And Stripe And Black Stripes \"class Of 1970\" 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Autoworld
US $ 114.11
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Dodge Charger R/T SE 440 Hardtop Panther Pink with White Top and Stripe and Black Stripes "Class of 1970" die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4, H-3 inches.
- For over 50 years, Dodge Charger has been one of the most popular and iconic muscle cars. With its bulging rear fenders, it carried on the distinctive Coke-bottle styling trend utilized by many other makes and models. For 1970, the styling changed slightly. The front grill became a large piece of jewelry surrounded by brightwork, and the grill lost its center divider to extend the full width of the car. Covering the scallops on the doors were large scoops bearing the R/T badge. This die-cast replicates the never subtle FM3 Panther Pink body color with 440 blackout hood treatment. This heavily-optioned die-cast also features a black interior with Special Edition trim details, white bee stripe, and a J81 rear spoiler. Under the hood is a 440 Six-Pack. It’s truly American muscle at its finest!
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items