- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Ambulance Red and White die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Has opening hood, front doors and rear gate.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-12, W-4, H-3 inches.
- The 1959 Cadillac Ambulance was built and assembled by the Miller-Meteor coach-building company of Piqua, Ohio, who exclusively built vehicles using the Cadillac platform. Debuting in 1957, their advanced ambulances were mobile emergency hospitals, scientifically designed to save lives, reduce suffering, and provide for better mobile medical care. Hugely successful, Miller-Meteor controlled half of the professional vehicle market by 1962.
- For the first time, Auto World has replicated this 1959 Cadillac Ambulance in 1:18 scale! This die-cast shares the iconic tailfins from the 1959 Cadillac Eldorado. Mounted to the roof is a NEWLY TOOLED bubble light flanked by red-lensed emergency flasher housings on all four corners. Featuring period-correct red and white two-tone paint, this iconic 50s ambulance is ready to resuscitate your die-cast collection!
1959 Cadillac Eldorado Ambulance Red And White 1/18 Diecast Model By Auto World
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items