- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible Laurel Green Metallic with White Interior die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.75, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
- For the final year of the Tri-Fives, Chevrolet designers added an exclamation point to the already-popular full-size 1955 and 1956 Chevy Bel Air. The swept lines became longer, the fins grew larger, and the front grill was nothing short of bold...and GOLD. The 1957 Chevy Bel Air became one of the most recognizable cars in the entire car industry. In fact, it became an icon of an entire era. Over 65 years later, there are few things more quintessentially American than baseball, mom’s apple pie, or a 1957 Chevy Bel Air. The 1957 Bel Air was only available with a V8. Only two carbureted versions were offered initially: a 162hp dual-barrel or a 180hp four-barrel. Later in the year, a larger 283 V8 was released, also with a four-barrel carb, making 220hp. The ultimate option was the rare and expensive fuel-injected 283 shared with the Corvette making 283hp. These were dubbed “fuelies”.
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible Laurel Green Metallic With White Interior 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Auto World
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items