- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Chevrolet COPO Camaro Cortez Silver Metallic with Black Hood Stripes Built by Dick Harrell Limited Edition to 1128 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Serialized plates.
- Real rubber tires.
- Tilting front seats.
- Steerable wheels.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has detailed chassis.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3 inches.
- Dick Harrell was a drag racing legend in the 1960s and 1970s with a loyalty so strong to the Bow Tie, it earned him the nickname “Mr. Chevrolet.” He was one of the few racers who both drove and wrenched on their cars. His expertise in developing his cars and parts, as well as his willingness to share his knowledge, led him to work with Nickey Chevrolet, Yenko Chevrolet, and eventually build his own COPO Camaros. But what does COPO really mean? An acronym for “Central Office Production Order,” COPO was the method used by dealers in the know who could use it to order options. Such as a factory installed 427 in a 1969 Camaro.
1969 Chevrolet Copo Camaro Cortez Silver Metallic With Black Hood Stripes Built By Dick Harrell Limited Edition To 1128 Pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Acme
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items