- Brand new 1/43 scale car model of 1958 Ford Custom 300 Green and White NYPD (New York City Police Department) Limited Edition to 250 pieces Worldwide model car by Goldvarg Collection.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed interior, exterior.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-4.75, W-1.5, H-1.25 inches.
- This model is made of resin and does not have any openings.
- In 1958, while the NYPD would never abandon foot patrols--indeed, after 9/11, officers on foot posts seem to be everywhere--there was a new emphasis on high-speed response by officers in cars, mimicking the proactive philosophy of policing that grabbed a firm hold in places like Los Angeles and Dallas. In the NYPD, patrol cars weren't primarily for roving supervisors anymore. The average cop on the beat newly found himself with a partner patrolling a "sector" within a precinct. Ford got the distinction of delivering both the final two-door patrol cars and first four-doors used by the NYPD, the 1958 Ford Custom 300.
1958 Ford Custom 300 Green And White Nypd (New York City Police Department) Limited Edition To 250 Pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car By Goldvarg Collection
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items