- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Purple Metallic and White "Billy the Kid" Limited Edition to 822 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has removable hood.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4.25, H-2.75 inches.
- In a sport populated by edgy and colorful characters, there has never been anyone quite like William Elias “Billy The Kid” Stepp, a genuine outlaw whose drag racing exploits were only one part of his notoriety. Billy, who hailed from Dayton Ohio ran a string of highly successful "Billy the Kid" Mopar cars, from 1968 thru the mid 90's. With his "Billy the Kid" stable of drivers reading like a "who's who" that included Ronnie Sox, Don Carlton, Dick Humbert, even Herb McCandless for one race. Don't miss out on this awesome 1968 Plymouth Barracuda - Billy the Kid!
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Purple Metallic And White "Billy The Kid" Limited Edition To 822 Pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Acme
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items