- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 Gasser Light Blue Metallic "The Malco Gasser" "Drag Outlaws" Series Limited Edition to 480 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has drag parachute.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- This car debuted at the 1967 NHRA Spring Nationals in Bristol, Tennessee, and changed Gassers forever. It was at corporate Ford’s insistence that Ohio George race what Ford sold. This car proved so superior in handling and performance that George’s previous Gasser, the “World’s Wildest Willys,” was permanently retired. The Malco Gasser was powered by a 6-71-blown 427ci SOHC Ford engine that made approximately 1,200hp on pump gas. It was raced until May 1975, running a best of 8.12 at 173.07 mph in the quarter. George set five NHRA national records with this car and won Super Eliminator at the 1969 NHRA Spring Nationals before replacing it with the blown, then turbocharged Boss 429-powered red 1969 Sports Roof. So, in honor of Ohio George and his mustang and his countless accomplishments throughout his racing career, ACME is pleased to offer this tribute to his iconic Malco Gasser!
1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 Gasser Light Blue Metallic "The Malco Gasser" "Drag Outlaws" Series Limited Edition To 480 Pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Acme
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items