- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast car models of "First Responders" Set of 6 pieces Series 1 die cast model cars by Greenlight.
- Brand new boxes.
- Limited edition.
- Chrome accents.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Factory sealed case.
- Authentic decoration.
- Officially licensed product.
- Detailed interiors, exteriors.
- Die-cast metal body and chassis.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Each model is packed in an individual blister pack.
- Dimensions of each car is approximately L-2.5-3.25 inches long.
- PLEASE NOTE: Might come with a chase car instead of one of the cars in a set, but it is not guaranteed.
- THIS SET INCLUDES FOLLOWING MODELS:
- 1) 1998 Jeep Cherokee Blue "Greenport Rescue Squad Paramedic, Greenport, New York".
- 2) 2016 Ford Police Interceptor Sedan Red FDNY (The Official Fire Department City of New York).
- 3) 1969 Ford Econoline Ambulance Beige with Blue Stripes "Ontario Hospital Services Commission, Ontario, Canada".
- 4) 2019 Dodge Durango White and Orange "West Deer Township Volunteer Fire Company, 290 Command, Gibsonia, Pennsylvania".
- 5) 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe White with Stripes "Blooming Grove Volunteer Ambulance Corps Paramedic, Washingtonville, New York".
- 6) 2020 Chevrolet Silverado with Camper Shell White with Stripes "Narberth Ambulance Special Operations, Narberth, Pennsylvania"
"First Responders" Set Of 6 Pieces Series 1 1/64 Diecast Model Cars By Greenlight
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items