- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1965 Plymouth Belvedere Super Stock #555 White with Graphics "Ken Montgomery's Triple Nickel" Limited Edition to 480 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Officially licensed product.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.25, W-4, H-3 inches.
- Montgomery and his 1965 were as perfect a match as any man/machine combo in drag racing history. We can’t think of another car that was owned longer and raced harder by an original owner than the famed “Triple Nickel”. Ken Montgomery who purchased his 1965 Plymouth Belvedere A990 Hemi race car new from a dealer in 1965 and went on to race it in Super Stock for almost 50 years. Montgomery was a three time national event winner, a multiple time divisional winner, and a race winner at specialty events in the SS/B machine. Originally an automatic transmission car, Chrysler racing brass insisted that Montgomery swap the car over to a four speed in the early 1970s to remain competitive in his class. Apparently they were helping to sponsor his efforts, so Montgomery made the change and never looked back. The car has been a four gear for about 40 years! Amazingly, Montgomery still had the originally installed factory Hemi tucked away safely. The engine that he last campaigned in the car was a combo of an early 1970s block and late 1960s heads.
1965 Plymouth Belvedere Super Stock #555 White With Graphics "Ken Montgomery's Triple Nickel" Limited Edition To 480 Pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Acme
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items