- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass "Hurst" Peruvian Silver Metallic with Black Stripes "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Officially licensed product.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.75, W-4, H-3 inches.
- As a result of a remarkable joint venture between Hurst and Oldsmobile the 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass Hurst/Olds, was fabricated as a limited production car. Only 64 out of the 515 that were built, were sport coupes. This 1-of-64 sports coupe is Demmer Engineered number 463. Optional for this model was the Peruvian Silver body, black stripe details, 455 Engine, and W30 equipment. The interior is upholstered in black with the exception of a walnut wood accent panel installed across the bottom of the dash and around the Hurst dual gate shifter. It was built and then shipped from Demmer Engineering on July 3, 1968 to the Paul Clark Oldsmobile dealership in North Carolina. When Tim and Leia Wong purchased this car in May 2000, they learned it still had the numbers-matching engine and matching OW-code transmission with the Hurst dual-gate shifter.
1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass "Hurst" Peruvian Silver Metallic With Black Stripes "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (Mcacn) 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Auto World
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items