- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Dodge Challenger Street Fighter White "Kowalski" Limited Edition to 524 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Has a roll cage.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has full race interior.
- Has detailed chassis.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-2.75 inches.
- As most muscle car fans already know, the original movie featured a main character known simply as Kowalski, driving a white '70 Challenger R/T that bore no stripes. While it’s named after the anti-hero pilot of the Challenger R/T in the film Vanishing Point, this E-body’s specs and aesthetic draw heavily from the Challenger T/A that Sam Posey raced in Trans-Am in 1970 for the factory Dodge team.
1970 Dodge Challenger Street Fighter White "Kowalski" Limited Edition To 524 Pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Acme
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items