- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS Red "The First Yenko Super Camaro Produced" Limited Edition to 750 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Carpeted interior.
- Real rubber tires.
- Tilting front seats.
- Steerable wheels.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has detailed chassis.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-3.75, H-2.75 inches.
- When the Camaro was introduced into the pony car battle in 1967, Yenko transplanted Chevrolet's fearsome 427-cid, 425-hp L72 V-8 engine and, with the combination of other high performance components, created the Yenko Super Camaros. Now, here is an interesting piece of Yenko history. Chevrolet also sold Yenko Camaros direct from the factory with all the Yenko goodies and a 427 engine, and these Camaros had their own special Yenko VIN number. However, these were not Yenko Super Camaros. Yenko Super Camaros and their matching YS VIN numbers were only given to Camaros that had the mighty 427 engine installed by Yenko at their facility. So, we present you with this amazing replica of the first ever Yenko Super Camaro ever built by Yenko...serial number YS601!
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Ss Red "The First Yenko Super Camaro Produced" Limited Edition To 750 Pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Acme
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items