Pound & Roll Tower
- Pound the four balls through the holes and watch them roll down the ramps
- Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color, and size differentiation skills
- Sturdy wood construction
- 2+ years
We've taken the classic pounding toy to new heights! Knock the four brightly colored balls through the holes, then watch and listen as they roll down the ramps. Sturdy wooden hammer included.
More Ways to Play and Learn:
* Identify the color name of one of the balls and roll it toward the child. Ask him/her to repeat the color name and roll it back to you. Repeat the activity using the different colored balls.
* Count the number of balls, asking your child to repeat each number after you.
* Ask the child to place each ball in the hole by its matching color column.
* Ask the child to hammer the balls into the holes in a specific color order.
* Ask the child to hammer a specific number of balls through the holes. Repeat the activity until the child is able to understand numbers one through four.