Unlock each box to explore what’s behind each door! This set of six wooden lock boxes is ideal for learning shape, color, and spatial relationships. Sort the shapes into the appropriate boxes, view them through the transparent, colored acrylic windows, and unlock the doors to retrieve them! Strengthens problem-solving and fine-motor skills. The chunky, solid wood shapes are easy to grasp, and all six boxes fit into a handy storage tray. Each lock box measures 15.75″L x 10.7″W 5 x 4.5″H. Ages 2+.
Peekaboo Lock Boxes Set Of 6
- Wooden lock boxes to reinforce fine motor skills
- Set includes 12 pieces and a storage tray
- Six unique locks on color coordinated boxes, with matching sorting pieces
- Match the chunky geometric shapes to the cutouts on each box
- Transparent colored windows to view what’s inside
- Material: Plywood boxes, shape sorting pieces, brass and metal hardware and colored acrylic windows
- Educational Focus: Strengthens problem-solving, fine-motor skills and develops finger dexterity
- Suggested Age: 2+
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Winthrop, MN, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items