Building upon the multi-faceted early childhood development benefits of unit block play, each solid beech truck in the Block Science Big Truck series is designed to overlay a lesson on how a simple machine works. This large wooden cement truck carries a cement mixer which is connected to the wheels of the truck by 5 different gears. When the truck is moved, the cement mixer turns, teaching children to recognize and investigate the mechanics of using gears. Unit Blocks and these accompanying Block Science Big Trucks teach simple machine and STEM concepts while encouraging construction, deconstruction, teamwork, social interaction and self-expression. Dimensions: 5.5″L x 15.25″W x 9″H (14 x 38.7 x 22.8 cm cm). Suggested Age: 3+
Block Science – Big Cement Mixer Truck
- Large wooden (beech wood) cement toy truck with plastic parts teaches children about simple machines: gears.
- 5 working gears connect the wheels of the truck to the cement mixer.
- The cement mixer will rotate when the truck is pushed forward or pulled back.
- Designed to be used with Unit Blocks–Unit Blocks not included.
- Educational benefits: Spatial reasoning, early engineering concepts and the mechanics of simple machines, social-emotional benefits including cooperation, sharing, language and self-expression.
- Dimensions: 5.5"L x 15.25"W x 9"H (14 x 38.7 x 22.8 cm)
- Suggested Age: 3+
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Winthrop, MN, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items