Building upon the multi-faceted early childhood development benefits of unit block play, each sturdy wooden truck in the Block Science Big Truck series is designed to overlay a new lesson on how a simple machine works. This large wooden tow truck teaches children to use wheel and axel technology to raise and lower Unit Blocks. A child may place the Unit Blocks in the crane and crank the handle in the front of the truck bed to watch how the pulley works. Unit Blocks and these accompanying Block Science Big Trucks teach simple machine and STEM concepts while encouraging construction, deconstruction, teamwork, social interaction and self-expression. Dimensions: 5.5″L x 11.25″W x 15.25″H (14 x 28.5 x 38.7 cm). Suggested Age: 3+
Block Science – Big Tow Truck
- Large wooden toy tow truck (beech wood) with plastic parts teaches children about simple machines: the wheel and axel.
- Designed so that Unit Blocks can be placed inside the piece attached to the crane–Unit Blocks not included.
- When a child rotates the handles in the front of the truck bed, the attached Unit Blocks can be raised and then lowered.
- Educational benefits: Spatial reasoning, early engineering concepts and the mechanics of simple machines, social-emotional benefits including cooperation, sharing, language and self-expression.
- Dimensions: 5.5"L x 15.25"W x 11.25"H (14 x 38.7 x 28.5 cm)
- Suggested Age: 3+
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Winthrop, MN, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items