- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model car of 1989 Ferrari 348 TB Yellow Elite Edition die cast car model by Hotwheels.
- Limited Edition 1 of 5000 Produced Worldwide.
- The Ferrari 348 TB made its debut at the 1989 Frankfurt Auto Show. With its high standard of build quality along with exceptional performance, the 2-seat sports car quickly became very popular. Like most of the Ferrari models, the body was designed by Pininfarina, the styling was a development of the 328 with a strong similarity to the five-year-old Testarossa. The real changes were found under the body, where a 3.4 litre 8-cylinder engine was installed longitudinally. A five-speed gearbox was directly mounted at the rear of the engine transversely. These changes are well reflected in the 348 TB type indication, with the “348” referring to the 3.4 liter V8 engine and the “T” to the gearbox. Like its predecessor, the 348 was available as a berlinetta (“B” for Berlinetta). Don’t miss this fantastic die-cast model!
- Has steerable wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
1989 Ferrari 348 Tb Yellow Elite Edition 1/18 Diecast Car Model By Hotwheels
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items