- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of George Barris Munster Koach Black die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Red flocked interior.
- Has opening four doors.
- Heavyweight die-cast metal.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Precise, accurate interior and complete chassis.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
- In 1928 George Barris and his older brother Sam moved to Roseville, California and the two started creating "Barris Brothers" custom cars. Barris' passion and business expanded over the years, garnered the attention of Hollywood, and this led to customizing cars for movies, television, and personal cars for the stars of the time, including Frank Sinatra, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and Elvis Presley. The Barris Koach was built from three Model T bodies. The car was decked out with amazing details, including roll steel scrollwork, brass radiator, split radius rods and T-springs. It was an amazing undertaking, given that the scrollwork alone took 500 hours to complete. But Barris pulled it all together in just three weeks - meeting the studio's deadline.
George Barris Munsters Koach Black 1/18 Diecast Model Car By Autoworld
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Los Angeles, CA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items