At Flagship Carpets we value the integration of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math into learning experiences that inspire future innovators. Early education provides the fundamentals for critical thinkers and problem solvers and is a crucial time to integrate S.T.E.A.M./S.T.E.M. activities. Our carpets are not only a value to creating a more colorful and fun classroom, they’re also tools for inspiring 21st Century learners. Tying together Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math in lessons can be challenging making a S.T.E.A.M./S.T.E.M. carpet the perfect tool to enhance learning and encourage enthusiasm for these concepts at an early age. Available in Blue or Grey base colors in both 6’x8’4” and 7’6”x12’ sizes
Stem Blue 6X8'4
- Made 100% in the USA
- We offer state of the art digital print technology providing the education industries only 76 dpi (dots per square inch) high definition dye infusion technology with over 13,000 possible colors, the most innovative and flexible carpet printing machinery in the world.
- All Flagship Carpets are CRI Green Label Plus certified and meet or exceed California indoor air quality standards for low emitting products used in schools.
- STAINLESS for permanent soil resistance and stain protection
- 100% Type 6.6, Continuous Filament Nylon
- FORCE 5, a permanent anti-microbial agent to guard against odor, mildew and mold
- Bound and double stitched serge with nylon edge yarn for maximum strength and durability.
- Useful life wear warranty
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Calhoun, GA, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items