How To Chose Baby Bath Tubs
- The shape of the tub should have a smooth shape and be comfortable for your baby.
- A tub made of thick plastic will stay firm in the center under the weight of the baby and water. It can also be used longer.
- Some of the tubs may have a plug at the base so it makes draining the water easier.
- The tubs also may have a removable sling or hammock. It helps to keep your newborn higher in the water.
- Be careful of foam cushions, because your baby can tear off some pieces and swallow them.