How To Choose A Diaper Change Table?
- Railing. It’s a really important feature. According to The American Academy of Pediatrics, the railing should be at least 2 inches high on all sides.
- Sturdiness. Choose only sturdy changing table. Shake it. If the table has stable legs, take it without thinking.
- Changing Pads. It's better to buy a thick and contoured changing pad. It will protect your baby from rolling. Also, it's necessary to have a safety strap. So, your baby will be safe.
- Storage. Choose changing table with drawers. So, you can store diapers & wipes, creams & diaper rash remedy, and other baby cosmetics in one place. Also, there are changing tables with hamper & baskets.
- Functionality. When you're done with diapers, a changing table with drawers or shelves can be used to store toys, games, blankets & other kid's stuff. A good changing table can be used for years.
NOTE: You can only use baby furniture changing table until the manufacturer's recommended weight limit, usually about 30 pounds.