How To Buy: Baby Changing Table
- Measure the table to ensure that you have enough space for it.
- Make sure that there is plenty of place for diapers, wipes & other accessories.
- The table should be stable. So. shake it before the purchase.
- Don't forget about safety belt. Use it every time you change the diaper.
- Changing place should be surrounded by a guardrail.
- Manufacturers use different materials, so try to choose natural and soft fabrics. But the fabric has to be strong. Also, the changing mats should be soft.
- Ensure that there are no recalls. And search some reviews about a manufacturer.